The new building of Biltmore Residences in Dubai is in the Al Sufouh area. The community is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf and combines residential and commercial real estate in Dubai. The area’s main attraction is a spacious beach with white sand, but the developed infrastructure of the territory is suitable not only for a measured rest. In the community, you can find everything you need for life: shops, cafes and restaurants, and social institutions. The region has a favorable geographical position. Close access to Sheikh Zayed Road, the largest highway, allows residents to get to the central districts of Dubai quickly.
The Biltmore Residences residential complex offers residences with 1-3 bedrooms. Their area varies from 57 to 255 m². Each type of property has 2 options for possible layouts. High ceilings and large windows fill the rooms with light. Each apartment has balconies, the number of which depends on the number of bedrooms. Open floor plans allow you to organize the interior space to your liking. The decoration used expensive materials: solid wood and natural stone. The property in Dubai is being rented and ready to move in. Inside there are household appliances and built-in furniture.
This is a warm, cozy place that has a very high standard of living, so many today choose this option for investment. The advantages of buying an apartment in this city are obvious:
– High-quality housing. Developers strive for excellence and use only the most advanced technologies and materials in their projects.
– Wide choice. New buildings of various types and styles are presented on the real estate market. You can choose an apartment according to your taste and needs.
– Unique design. The architectural projects of the capital of the UAE are known for their unusual forms and great design. Each project has its unique feature that attracts the attention of buyers.
– Profitable investment. Buying property here is a great choice for investors.
– Dubai residential buildings offer various types of apartments, from studios to luxury penthouses. Their cost depends on the area and configuration. The average price per square meter is about AED 10,000.
You can view all residential complexes in Dubai on a special website. You can get acquainted with housing prices, their location, and the number of m2. Call the suggested phone number to learn more about each object and visit it personally. So, what are the advantages of residential complexes?
– Pool. Every large residential complex will have more than one swimming pool. As a rule, they are located on the street or inside the building.
– Offices. Some residential complexes offer office rentals. Thus, you do not need to travel long distances in the city to get to your place of work. This option is suitable for people who work as freelancers and prefer not to confuse home and work or aspiring entrepreneurs.
– Gym. It is difficult to keep up with all the planned tasks at today’s fast pace. Thanks to the proximity of the fitness room, you will keep your shape in top condition and not spend a lot of time getting to it.
– The shops. All the necessary shops are also located inside the residential complex.
– Other infrastructure facilities. Depending on the type of residential complex, you can also use sports grounds, barbershops, beauty salons, and spas.
New developments in Dubai are a great way to buy property in one of the most famous cities on the planet. New projects from modern developers such as Biltmore Residences offer a wide range of residential and commercial properties. New developments can be a really attractive choice for those looking to buy property in Dubai. With maps, we will help you choose the right project, and our experts will tell you about each project for free.
Today, to purchase a new building from a developer, there is no need to personally go and choose options since it is possible to make such investments remotely and choose to house online. Specialists of the Emirates.Estate will provide detailed descriptions, photos, and even videos of suitable properties for sale in Dubai, and all that remains is to make your choice and draw up a contract of sale. This is suitable for purchasing a home for your family and investing in real estate, which you can then rent out and constantly receive a decent income.