A dream destination in itself, Goa has serene palm trees, untouched roads, open blue skies and cafes galore to explore. On the south western coast of India, Goa creates a habitat for birds and natural beauty, making for an ideal staycation in the middle of nature. Casa De Amor is a gift from Mars Hospitality to Goa. With its stunning blue and white exterior amidst palm trees, an open green space outside and peacocks dancing during monsoons, there is no place you would rather be in Goa if you are looking for a quiet hideout.
Goa tends to get loud in the evenings with nightclubs and party-ragers. Casa De Amor is the ideal destination because its located at a quiet spot away from the parties, yet at an accessible distance by scooters or cars. It is great for families and couples alike. Here are 5 reasons why Casa De Amor must be on your staycation bucket list in Goa, especially if you are visiting Goa from a location internationally.
1. Enjoy a private Santorini like villa – Santorini like shades – blue and white, form the soothing exterior of the villa. The interior is calm with soothing shades of white and blue again paralleled with occasional paintings on the walls reminding travelers of the hidden beauty that exists in the world, yet to explore. The space has a calming effect like no other. You could lie in bed and see the palm trees growing against the blue skies. A serene view lies in wait for you.
2. Great food by a chef from Gordon House, Mumbai – All Stir Fry is one of my favorite restaurants in Mumbai. Their Chinese and Asian cuisine is to die for. When I learned that a chef from Gordon House in Mumbai curates special food for guests at Casa De Amor, it wasn’t tough for me to extend my stay for a longer duration at the pristine villa. One thing I need on all my trips is delicious food. The breakfast pancakes and curated meals made my trip to Goa even more eventful.
3. Private pool outside the villa – One thing we all love is open, free, green space that gives us space for new ideas and creativity. Casa De Amor has a private garden space outside the villa and a private pool with cute duck statues and romantic lamps around. It makes for a perfect getaway. I enjoyed eating pancakes in the verandah outside the villa. A little quiet space never hurt nobody. It definitely helped me better with my sense of peace. I played board games outside and enjoyed the scenery around.
4. Places to explore around – Since Casa De Amor is located in Anjuna, it is at the center of everything artistic and Goan around. You could explore beaches around and detox as the waves crash by your feet. You could also visit key popular cafes like Artjuna. Cream Choc, Goa’s most famous ice cream parlor is also at walking distance from Casa De Amor.
5. Carefully designed spaces to make memories – Be it board games or a curated collection of movies or a good set of speakers just at the perfect place to dance, Casa De Amor makes for a perfect stay – be it with family, friends or just your other half. You would want to bring them here to make some core memories for life with them. Having been to destinations across India, I have come across very few spaces that are designed so thoughtfully.
Be it a trip with family, friends or the person you love, Casa De Amor has a treasure filled box of memories in store for you. It has a private appeal where you can get away from your worries and disturbances. It is a place worth turning off your phone for so you can bond and connect with the people you are with. A state of peaceful flow is achieved while one is sitting outside in the garden with a coconut sipping on its water and reflecting on life. A perfect destination for a much needed break. And did I mention peacocks? You can spot peacocks dancing in the rain during monsoons.