1. Located in North Bengaluru, the city’s growth corridor, Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru can be reached in less than 30 minutes from Kempegowda International Airport.
2. The Embassy ONE estate comprises triple skyscrapers—Pinnacle Tower, comprising premium grade office spaces and retail, South Tower which houses the hotel building flanked on the other side by the North Tower, comprising private residences.
3. Set amid 5.6 acres (243,936 square feet) of landscaped gardens and water features, the hotel is a unique combination of modern urban architecture dotted with calming parksand gardens. All the restaurants have an adjoining al fresco area.
4. The resort-like vibes can best be felt in the heart of the estate comprising a 100 feet (30 metre), heated outdoor pool, the meditative Butterfly Garden and the Ribbon Lawn.
5. Alongside the pool and located behind a soothing waterfall is Infuse Spa, which gives one an illusory feel of time travel under water, with its fluid, recurring arches and cool cream and aqua design aesthetics.
6. The hotel design is modern and sleek, designed by internationally acclaimed firm Yabu Pushelberg marked by a dominant recurrence of straight lines and geometric patterns, with the 21st Floor making a complete departure with its unmistakable flair and style. Designed by LW Design, this floor is unlike the rest of the hotel and houses 2 remarkable dining outlets: Copitas, the destination bar and Far & East, the Asian Brasserie.
7. The event spaces are modern, have a separate entrance and are all located on the same floor with an adjoining Terrace that makes for a great al fresco event area.
8. The art in the hotel is multilayered with a play of textures from wood, ceramics, canvas, iron to bronze. All works are by a collection of 25 contemporary Indian artists who have seen recent acclaim in the last few years.
9. There is a custom built, expansive grill in the restaurant CUR8, which is powered by charcoal and is perhaps one of the largest in the country.
10. The Lobby Lounge & Terrace has some special tea blends curated specially for the hotel. Among them are Rose tea, Apple Cinnamon Duet, Wild Berry Tales which is a green tea with berry undertones, Orange Blossom with a sweet vanilla and citrus note, Summer Times redolent of ripe mangoes and the Chocolate Mint tea that one can replace dessert with.
11. The hotel is pet friendly. We welcome furry friends and family to stay, provided he or she is well within 15 kilograms (33 pounds) in size.
12. The Collection has a selection of more than 60 world whiskies and whiskey inspired cocktails.
Hyatt Announces the First Hyatt-Branded Hotel in Malta
Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced today that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with Bay Street Holdings Limited to develop the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Malta. Located on the scenic coastal destination of St. Julian’s, the 153-room resort is expected to open in 2021 as the ideal destination for every occasion – from seamless business meetings to memorable family vacations.
“We are thrilled to announce plans for the first Hyatt-branded property in Malta, a country rich in historic architecture and now quickly becoming one of the most sought after destinations for business and leisure travel,” said Guido Frederich, Hyatt’s regional vice president development, Europe. “This is a great opportunity to build on the current Hyatt Regency brand presence in Southern Europe, and we look forward to working with the highly experienced developers, Bay Street Holdings, to open a new, exclusive hotel in the area.”
Gaining popularity among leisure guests and high-end business travelers, Malta’s tourist numbers having doubled since 2010. Increasingly, visitors are choosing to stay at the coastal destination of St. Julian’s due to its proximity to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Hyatt Regency Malta will be located only a short walk from the beach and marina, and less than 20 minutes from Malta’s international airport and the UNESCO World Heritage City of Valletta. Furthermore, the hotel will offer flexible event spaces and a five-story underground car park, providing a stress-free environment for corporate events, social gatherings and weddings.
“We are delighted to be working with Hyatt to bring a new resort offer to St. Julian’s – one of Malta’s most in-demand destinations,” said Albert Galea, chief executive officer, Bay Street Holdings Limited. “At Hyatt Regency Malta, guests will enjoy the seamless, intuitive experiences the brand is well recognized for.”
Through empathetic service that anticipates guests’ needs, the Hyatt Regency brand designs experiences to ensure productivity and peace of mind while traveling. Hotel guests will enjoy a full range of services and amenities, including notable culinary experiences, flexible spaces to work, collaborate or relax, and tools to stay connected and energized for meetings and events.
Hyatt Regency Malta will add to the growing Hyatt Regency brand portfolio in Europe, joining Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée, soon to open Hyatt Regency Barcelona Fira and Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid, and recently announced Hyatt Regency Lisbon.
Marriott International Opens Second Four Points by Sheraton in Tanzania
Marriott International, Inc. announced the opening of its second Four Points by Sheraton hotel in Tanzania, Four Points by Sheraton Dar es Salaam, New Africa Hotel. The original New Africa Hotel was built as the official residence of Kaiser Wilhelm II in 1896. It was used as a hospital during World War I before being converted into a hotel during the British Empire. Sitting at the heart of the central business district of the city, overlooking the Harbor the hotel has since emerged as a landmark and an integral part of the burgeoning city. With the renovation and the rebrand the hotel continues to retain its unique charm, while delivering on the brand’s promise to provide what matters most to today’s independent travelers.
“Four Points by Sheraton Dar es Salaam, New Africa Hotel, is a great addition to our rapidly growing footprint in Africa and further consolidates the brands presence in Tanzania. We are confident that with its blend of stylish comfort and genuine service at a great value, the hotel will meet the rising demand for high-caliber lodging in this fast-growing market and soon emerge as a leading choice among business and leisure travelers,” said Alex Kyriakidis, President and Managing Director, Middle East and Africa, Marriott International.
Designed for the modern traveler with an emphasis on approachable design, the 174 room Four Points by Sheraton Dar es Salaam, New Africa Hotel, features spacious and contemporary rooms including suites. It also offers an all-day dining, a coffee shop and a lounge-bar where guests can experience the brand’s signature Best Brews™ program and watch their favorite sports matches. The hotel also features The Spice Route, a signature restaurant overlooking the Harbor showcasing Pan Asian fine dining.
Other facilities include an outdoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center. With 1000 square feet of indoor meeting and banquet space spread across 12 flexible meeting rooms, the hotel is an ideal venue for gatherings of any size including elaborate social events and weddings.
The hotel offers the brand’s defining touches, including the Four Comfort Bed, complimentary bottled water in all rooms, fast and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an energizing breakfast with freshly brewed coffee that helps guests start the day right.
“Our vision is to offer an uncomplicated travel experience for both business and leisure. Perfectly situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is at the epicenter, steeped in history and surrounded by local attractions,” said Siddharth Chaudhry General Manager, Four Points by Sheraton Dar es Salaam, New Africa Hotel. “We look forward to welcoming our guests with the brand’s signature warm and uncomplicated yet comfortable service.”
Four Points has proven to be a global hit with its distinctive identity and ability to meet the increasing demands of the modern, everyday traveler. The brand is experiencing incredible growth momentum having surpassed the 250th hotel milestone globally. Over the past two years in East Africa alone, the brand has opened Four Points by Sheraton Hurlingham, Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport and Four Points by Sheraton Arusha with Four Points by Sheraton Dar es Salaam becoming the fourth property to open in the region.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Takes Luxury to New Heights
Dedicated to providing guests with the best travel experience through innovation and improvements to continually set the highest standards in luxury travel and hospitality, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is excited to announce a multi-million dollar enhancement project that began in late 2018 and continues this year.
The project will see the award-winning Hotel consistently classed by travellers and media experts as one of Sydney’s most luxurious hotels take 517 of its guest rooms through a remodelling with a design that evokes tomorrow’s Sydney and enriches the guests’ overall experience while at the property. Guest arrival experience will also be elevated with refreshed public spaces, inclusive of guest floor corridors.
“Being the brand’s largest property globally, the planned remodeling of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is a commitment to the organisation’s investment in Asia-Pacific, and more specifically, Australia,” says Bahram Sepahi, Regional Vice President and General Manager.
The new look rooms are very fitting for a luxury Sydney hotel of this calibre and capture the essence of Sydney itself. The rooms have been designed to be uplifting and also have a local feel about them. Each room will be uncluttered and contemporary, ideally suited to the needs of the modern traveller, leisure guest and business person alike.
The layout of each room will allow guests to make optimum use of the stunning views that take in the city, Sydney Opera House and the unmistakable Harbour Bridge. Features of the beautifully designed new rooms include up-to-date technology such as large flat screen televisions to help guests relax and be entertained in privacy and complete comfort.
With the project commencing back in October 2018, a scheduled completion has been set for late 2019. The remodelling proect will not affect the day-to-day operations of the Hotel. It will be business as usual as Four Seasons Hotel Sydney continues to welcome guests and focus on what it does best – providing exceptional and personal service.
Restoring the Caribbean to the paradise it used to be
When people think of the Caribbean, it’s the turquoise seas, clean beaches, coral reefs teeming with fish, turtles and balmy...
The economic summit in Bahrain won’t be about Palestinian-Israeli conflict
In less than two weeks Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt will present in Manama the first part of the long-awaited...
MDB Climate Finance Hit Record High of $43.1 Billion in 2018
Climate financing by the world’s largest multilateral development banks (MDBs) in developing countries and emerging economies rose to an all-time...
Oil Market Report: 2020 vision
In this Report, we publish our first outlook for 2020. As we do so, volatility has returned to oil markets...
The SCO needs strategic consensus and cooperation in an era of uncertainties
During his latest state visit to Russia, Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Russian counterpart Putin agreed to bring the...
Hyatt Announces the First Hyatt-Branded Hotel in Malta
Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced today that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with Bay Street Holdings Limited...
IRENA to Present Innovation Pathway to Renewable Energy Growth at G20
The G20 group of countries, whose members represent nearly 80 per cent of global energy consumption and hold 75 per...
Newsdesk3 days ago
Sweden must urgently implement reforms to boost fight against foreign bribery
Energy News3 days ago
World Bank to Help China Develop Renewable Energy with Battery Storage
Economy3 days ago
Sustainable development: Within reach in Iran and Asia and the Pacific
South Asia2 days ago
Gentlemen’s game or Propaganda? Cricket and the India-Pakistan Voices
Europe3 days ago
Strong support of president Putin to Serbia
Defense3 days ago
A new world without “old” rules?
Human Rights2 days ago
UN: Understanding of LGBT realities ‘non-existent’ in most countries
Green Planet2 days ago
The Perilous Migration of Birds through Cities